I do the work, you make the $.
COMMISSION-FREE Consignments for ALL CONSIGNORS.
The process is simple:
- Send me an email with some information about the items I can sell for you.
- I'll review it in detail, then call you to discuss the lots, their pricing, etc. to make sure we can reach an agreement.
- Once we've agreed to the terms, you can print and fill out the official paperwork needed, and mail it to me. Include the Consignment form in a box with the well-packed and insured items, and ship it to my address. All items must be received at least 5 days PRIOR TO THE START OF AN AUCTION, unless otherwise agreed.
- Once the auction starts, you can view all of your lots on the Consignments section of your MY BAGGERS page. Handy totals are provided too, so you can easily monitor your items' progress throughout the entire auction.
- After each auction, you'll receive a Consignors Statement that summarizes all of your sales, along with the pertinent details for each lot: Hammer price, Amount that is due to you, etc. This statement is viewable online via your MyBaggers page from the web site.
So that is pretty much it. Like I said, I do the work, you make the money. Contact me today, and we'll get the ball rolling. The forms are listed below, and are all in printable PDF formats. Finally, let me say that I appreciate your interest in Bagger's Auctions, and I look forward to doing business together with you in the very near future.